Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Thursday, January 06, 2005
3rd Week of Trim 3
Anybody going to the Christmas Musical Presentation themed A Time To Love? I am! I went for the play too last year and it was well, undoubtly good! So won't miss it this year hehe :p Most probably ( well it's actually confirmed la haha ) will be taking pics. Coool~

Vick is coming to town..woohoo :) You know wat? I might juz go wait for him at the Equatorial Hotel's lobby since the Miss MMU will be held there on the 14th January..kekeke. Dun tell me to buy the tickets and go watch the pageant coz I'm just not interested unless it's a free admission event. I rather use that money for prom, be it hair accessories or necklace or some other thing.

We, the Creative Arts Club members are lately making good use of the remaining rice from the rangoli event to raise fund for the Tsunami victims. Each of us took home some colored rice and wrapper, wrapped them up based on our own creativity and is selling them for RM1 each. I managed to do 25 packets in an hour or so, together with my sis and bro. The process was funny, I was basically laufing non-stop at their way of wrapping the rice and their way of creatively tying the ribbons..especially at my sis's. Nahh juz for the sake of 'kacau-ing' her that's all. My bro's work really impressed me though. He was able to tie them better and nicer than me hahaha :) Thanks to them. If you bought our rice, the one in your hand might be the one made by me or my siblings :p There are still lots of colored rice left at my house. Anybody who wanna do the same thing or have other ways of utilising them to raise fund can get them from me. In the mean time, I gotta get some really nice bottles, and make some for myself to keep too hehe..

*Only for MMU Malacca students* Anyone interested in learning to draw and paint? Chinese paiting anyone? Or Macromedia flash Advanced? Do contact me if you need more info on the classes ok.

Well, can't think of anymore things to blog now, c ya next time. Cheers~

Post a Comment